For every candidate you refer that we place in a permanent role, when they pass their probation we will give you £500 in vouchers of your choice.
Do you fancy £500?
Here at Situations we understand that without our fantastic candidates we cannot hope to provide an excellent service to our client companies. We also know that great candidates like you will often know or work with other great candidates who are seeking permanent jobs, and this is where we could use a little help.
If you know anyone you feel Situations can assist in finding a new permanent role, whether they are just putting out initial feelers or actively looking for a new job, we are keen to hear from them.
What’s in it for me?
For every candidate you refer that we place in a permanent role, when they pass their probationary period we will give you £500 worth of vouchers of your choice. Do you fancy a weekend away, a new mobile phone, or perhaps some retail therapy? The choice is yours!
Also keep an eye out on our Facebook page for special Refer a Friend offers.
What’s the catch?
No catch! As soon as your referral has successfully passed their probationary period with our client, you will receive the vouchers of your choice.
Terms and Conditions
Situations Recruitment reserves the right not to register the referred candidate if we do not have suitable vacancies for the referred candidate.
Situations Recruitment reserves the right to change the scope of this Refer a Friend scheme as they see fit.
This Refer a Friend scheme is limited to permanent staff placements. It does not apply to fixed term contract or temporary staff placements.
The referrer must not refer any person under this scheme where referring the individual breaches any duty they may owe to any other organization or person.
By referring any person under this scheme:
- You agree that you have asked the express permission of the referred candidate to have his/her details and/or CV shared with Situations Recruitment. You confirm that the referred candidate has also given permission for a Situations Consultant to contact them.
- The candidate you refer must be placed in a permanent role and subsequently pass their probationary period with our client, in order for the referral fee to be payable.
- It is the responsibility of the referrer to make Situations aware of the successful completion of the referred candidate's probationary period.
- Situations shall not be liable, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, for (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
- This Refer a Friend scheme commenced from August 2015 onwards. No previous referrals apply to this scheme.