A financial organisation is seeking an individual with previous policy drafting experience to join their banking and insurance department as a Technical Specialist.
- Formulating plans for achieving business objectives over a performance period, anticipating potential problems and taking pre-emptive action.
- Assisting the Director and Deputy of the department in respect of the introduction or amendment of legislation, rules, guidance notes, policies and procedures relevant to the work undertaken by the department.
- Effectively dealing with enquiries from clients, regulators and other professionals’ bodies
- Researching and monitoring international supervisory standards and advising thereon.
- Developing the supervisory policy framework consistent with international standards for banking and insurance, and appropriate to the department.
Register today for more details on this great opportunity.