Our client is looking to recruit a Paralegal to provide support to the Partners and other fee-earners in the Dispute Resolution department.
- Drafting of standard agreements and other documentation.
- Undertaking legal research.
- Proof reading to ensure all documentation is accurate and error-free.
- Organising diaries, meetings, and responding to telephone queries.
- Attendance and participation at Departmental Meetings.
- Preparing and filing documentation for the court.
The desirable candidate will have the following attributes:
- A law graduate who can commit for 2 years in this role.
- Strong research/investigative skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.