Are you an ACA or ACCA qualified person with excellent technical knowledge and understanding of current accounting standards, particularly IFRS and UK GAAP? If so, we have a vacancy within a global fund team that could be ideal for you!
Main Responsibilities include:
- Planning and preparation of financial reports for a portfolio of funds, ensuring reporting deadlines are met and the delivery of client accounting requirements follow the Company’s contractual obligations.
- Establish and set up reporting for new funds based on fund documents and client reporting requirements.
- Calculate Net Asset Values in accordance with individual funds’ requirements.
- Attend board meetings and other client meetings to present accounts and discuss accounting related matters.
The candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Solid and pragmatic accounting skills and technical accounting knowledge
- Excellent presentational, written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and planning skills including managing expectations which will include determining that which is important versus that which is urgent
- Advanced Excel skills and strong IT skills (experience of Efront would be beneficial).