An international bank is seeking a Manager within their Fiduciary Investment team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring investment reviews are undertaken in line with regulations
- Managing a team of staff responsible for undertaking portfolio reviews
- Supporting internal colleagues and liaising with external stakeholders on matters relating to client investment, performance, and risk
- Reviewing performance documentation and deciding on the investment review that should be undertaken
- Leading meetings of the Fiduciary Investment Committee in various jurisdictions
For this role, you need the ability to lead and motivate a team. You will also be able to present information to a wide range of audiences, including senior management. In addition, prior experience of investment performance monitoring is required. If this sounds like a great opportunity, contact one of our consultants today!