Do you have a good understanding of fiduciary services business including the regulatory requirements? A multi-jurisdictional specialist providing fund & trust services is seeking a candidate who demonstrates drive, ambition and a willingness to learn.
The purpose of the role is to deliver excellent client administration to a portfolio of client trust and company structures and to support the Trust & Corporate teams as required.
- Administration of a portfolio of entities
- Communication with clients and intermediaries
- Transactional work and payments
- Administration of a wide and varied range of asset types
- Drafting minutes/resolutions and documents for presentations
- Maintaining and building good relationships with clients and intermediaries
- Preparation for and attendance at virtually held and locally based client meetings
- Assisting the Directors and Senior Management team with the on-boarding of new business
- Sending and collecting fee invoices
- Providing a C level signatory when suitably experienced
- Maintaining and updating Client Profiles and Risk Assessments
- Keeping client due diligence up to date and compliant
- Signing off Periodic Reviews
The ideal candidate will have 5 GCSE's or equivalent with English and Maths as Grade C or above This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, if this is you then register with your CV today!