This is an opportunity to become part of a successful and growing Investment Management team providing discretionary portfolios to a global array of private clients, companies and intermediaries.
The role involves all aspects of investment administration including:
• Running daily reports
• Checking trade orders pre-authorisation
• Placing trades
• Processing contract notes
• Trade payments
• Bookkeeping corporate actions
• Setting up/amending stocks
• Updating security prices
• Reconciling bank accounts and broker accounts
The ideal candidate for this role will have 3 years’ experience in a finance administration role, be highly numerate and have strong written and verbal communication skills.