Do you have problem-solving skills, and want to be part of a small team? Our client is seeking a Fund Administrator to undertake the daily fund administration of a portfolio of clients, including Venture Capital funds, management companies, and associated fund vehicles.
Key duties will include, but not be limited to the following listed tasks:
- Supporting the induction and training of new staff
- Maintaining all investor and fund records
- Processing investment transactions
- Inputting payments and processing any investor changes
- Assisting with regulatory and statutory filings
The following qualities/skills will be expected:
- Ability to consistently work accurately under pressure. Attention to detail is essential
- Able to interpret fund documentation
- Strong computer literacy
- Qualified or part qualified: GCI (ICSA) or equivalent relevant qualification
Register online for further info!