A finance sector business is seeking a File Reviewer to join their Statutory/Compliance department to ensure that the business complies with all Guernsey regulatory and money laundering laws and legislation.
The role holder will conduct robust reviews on trust and company entities, ensuring entity is compliant with the relevant laws and legal documentation, this will include but not be limited to:-
- Ensuring CDD documentation is maintained in line with the requirements of the GFSC’s AML/CFT Handbook
- Entity activity is in-line with the profile
- Ensuring minutes of meeting are recorded correctly.
- Ensure database is correct and up to date.
- Procedures have been followed for each transaction during the period under review.
- Identify any risk factors and any remedial action required
Abilities and skills:
- Knowledge and understanding of the GFSC AML/CFT Handbook and Guernsey Legislation
- Knowledge and understanding of Trust and Company administration, accounting, and bookkeeping
- Good knowledge and understanding of taxation particularly UK tax
- Attention to detail is essential
- Strong organisational and time management skills are essential
- Good working knowledge of IT software, particularly Microsoft
- Organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Good level of analytical and problem-solving abilities
This is a full time role, however 30 hours per week may be considered.