A prestigious banking group is seeking a Facilities Coordinator, to provide assistance to the Facilities Manager, for the smooth and efficient running of the Guernsey offices.
- Assist in the planning of operational facilities management activities and services for Guernsey.
- Responsible for monitoring performance of assigned vendors to ensure targets are met within budget.
- Undertake the budget management of assigned vendors.
- Assist with compiling the annual budget for the group for Guernsey.
- Provide monthly reporting on variance, accruals and forecasting.
- Provide support to direct reports, including performance reviews, the setting of personal and team objectives, identifying training requirements and support continuous professional development.
Responsible for the delivery of a cost efficient and high-quality facilities management deliveries for the Guernsey operation including but not limited to:
- Building engineering maintenance service and support
- Cleaning services
- Reception & switchboard services
- Post & distribution services
- Internal business moves & space planning
- Document storage and management
- Business continuity
- Vendor management
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in the management of facilities management contracts in a professional services firm, have experience in people management and demonstrate strong leadership skills and have experience in financial management and budgeting.