A fiduciary services company is looking to recruit an Administrator, to assist the compliance team in ensuring that the business complies with applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures to provide assurance to management and protect the Group’s good name and reputation.
- Support Team members with conducting sample testing of the periodic AML/CFT file reviews;
- Complete assigned tasks with accuracy, attention to detail and within deadlines set;
- Develop a good working relationship with business colleagues locally and within the wider Group;
- Support the Compliance team with taking action on Breaches, Errors, Omissions and Complaints, managing the risk as appropriate
- Proactively keep an up-to-date awareness of Guernsey Regulatory developments and have an awareness of how these might impact the business
- Develop a good working knowledge of the GFSC Handbook on Countering Financial Crime and Terrorist Financing.
- Ensure Compliance procedures are followed/implemented in accordance with the TCS Procedures Manual and provide guidance to less experienced team members in this regard;
Experience, Skills and Qualifications required:
- Some prior relevant experience gained in regulated finance or professional services;
- Sound educational background i.e. A Level/Baccalaureate or equivalent with GCSE Grade in English and Mathematics;
- Willingness to study toward professional qualification; Solid IT technical skills