A fiduciary company has a vacancy for an Assistant Trust and Company Bookkeeper to join their team.
- Undertaking routine accounting and bookkeeping tasks, these include recording all day to day cash and non cash transactions for a portfolio of trusts and corporate clients within 4Series, in a timely manner
- Completing regular bank, loan and investment portfolio reconciliations
- Monitoring and reporting of cash positions of bookkeeping and stock reconciliation functions within the team
- Maintaining current and accurate entity ledger’s in an efficient and effective manner to agreed deadlines
- Assisting with the preparation of annual financial statements ensuring bookkeeping is completed in an efficient and effective manner to the financial year end
Applicants must hold a minimum of GCSE standard with good numerate and written communication skills, have strong IT skills and have a willingness to study for a relevant ACCA qualification.