Are you a qualified lawyer with 3-5 years of experience? If so, keep reading on as this could be the perfect job for you! Our client is seeking a Wealth Planner to join their team!
- Working closely with the Client Services teams in order to provide guidance on complex trust structures, portfolio restructures, and the preparation of technical correspondence.
- Participating in advisory projects such as strategic succession and contingency planning, stress-testing fiduciary structures, and family governance projects.
- Managing internal client and assets acceptance procedures, preparing necessary documents for the clients and structures on-boarding, and interacting with compliance, legal, and wealth planning colleagues.
- Preparing trust-related documents.
- Liaising with client advisors.
- Participating in wealth planning reviews of the existing fiduciary structures.
If you have good intermediary network in fiduciary and financial services, an entrepreneurial mindset, and strong advisory and collaboration skills, then register with us today for more information!