A privately owned Trust company is seeking an experienced Trust Officer to join their small team in their new premises.
- Administering a portfolio of trusts and companies
- Client take on due diligence including KYC collation etc.
- Liaising directly with clients and beneficiaries
- Liaising with intermediaries, bankers, investment houses
- Assisting with client reviews
- Preparation of minutes, written resolutions and other statutory documentation
- Making payments
- Setting up and maintaining client databases
- Keeping up to date with relevant anti-money laundering legislation and other regulatory requirements.
The desirable candidate will several years trust experience at Officer level and be part or fully STEP qualified.