A well-established trust company is looking for a Trust and Company Administrator to report to the Senior Trust Officer and Assistant Trust Manager.
- Maintaining contact by telephone, in writing and at meetings with high net worth portfolio of clients and keeping records of all communications
- Making payments by both manual and electronic methods
- Dealing with statutory requirements for corporate clients including Annual Validations or Returns, Annual General Meetings and maintenance of Corporate Registers. Ensuring diaries are in place for all recurrent activities
- Reviewing all contracts to be entered into and taking independent legal advice where appropriate
- Preparing minutes and resolutions for signature by the Directors and Trustees
- Inputting, maintaining, and reviewing corporate and trust information on 4Series
- Monitoring of income and debt collection in relation to fee income for the portfolio of clients
- Assist with the training and development of staff by delegating tasks that will improve and develop their knowledge base
The desirable candidate will hold a minimum of GCSE standard with good numerate and written communication skills, have a minimum of 2- or 3-years’ experience in Trust and Company administration and have the willingness to study towards a STEP or ICSA professional qualification.