Our client is looking for a Senior Associate to deliver high quality compliance and risk management from a regulatory compliance perspective and to provide support and guidance to the business.
The candidate will provide administrative support and assistance to the Manager, the Senior Manager and other team members, including the Governance, Risk and Compliance Department as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A qualification in either Compliance, Anti Money Laundering, Financial Crime Prevention or working towards it.
- Solid experience of working in Compliance & Risk.
- Good understanding of the Guernsey Regulatory Framework and FCP Statutory Legislation.
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Visio, Excel and Word.
- A confident and enthusiastic manner when dealing with people.
- A high level of discretion.