Our client is looking for a Senior Trust Compliance Officer to join their team. The chosen candidate will ensure that the business is in line with the various local regulatory requirements, Group Policies & Procedures and industry best practice. They will also undertake financial crime reviews, act as a nominated officer, assist the MLRO & MLCO and deputise for the Team Head.
The desired candidate will have:
- A solid background of compliance, regulatory knowledge and financial crime.
- A proven knowledge of the Guernsey Financial Services "Handbook on Countering Financial Crime and Terrorist Financing” and suspicious activity reporting regime.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements applicable to the fiduciary business in Guernsey.
- Great communication skills including the ability to establish a network across the business.
- An excellent problem-solver, being able to use good judgement and deliver on time with a high level of attention to detail and quality standards.
- Ability to produce accurate work whilst working to short deadlines and ambitious objectives.