Our client is looking for a Senior Officer to join their team. The chosen candidate will report and work closely with the Client Relationship and Fiduciary team to assist in fulfilling a client relationship role for the day to day administration of the company’s corporate and fiduciary clients.
The Senior Officer will assist with the client take on of new corporate and fiduciary clients, deal directly and assist with issues, operational or otherwise that may arise requiring dialogue with the clients and ensure compliance with the relative Trust and Company laws.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the finance industry
- A desire to work to towards or is working toward a relevant professional qualification e.g. ICSA, STEP
- A willingness to help develop the Client Relationship and Fiduciary team and as part of a small team, assist with ad hoc duties as reasonably requested by the directors/managers
- A proven track record of client service excellence, including managing client relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- Delivery focused problem solver, with planning, organisation, administration skills
- Attention to detail and deadline oriented