Our client is seeking an individual with 3-5 years’ experience within a Compliance background, preferably in Trust or Insurance to join their team as a Senior Compliance Analyst.
- Supporting the MLRO, MLCO and CO in fulfilling their duties
- Assist in the preparation of reports to the Board of regulated companies
- Monitor compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests
- Undertaking Compliance monitoring testing, client reviews , transaction monitoring and testing of regulatory registers
- Preparing Sanction and Regulatory news updates
- Assisting in the preparation of policies, procedures and controls, the review of AML/CFT and Compliance Manuals and preparing statutory returns to the regulators
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues
Applicants must hold a compliance/AML qualification or professional body accreditation, have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel, be a team player and demonstrate good literacy skills.