A major accounting firm is looking for ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified Auditor to join their funds and asset management team.
The following responsibilities would form part of the successful candidates day to day role:
- Carry out planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Identify risk matters, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Produce work clearly highlight issues and provide potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff, on client premises and in the office.
The desirable candidate will have a working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS and UK GAAP Financial Reporting requirements, previous experience of supervising and coaching junior member of staff and have a knowledge of current economic and market trends.