A global trust and corporate service provider is looking to recruit a Senior Administrator, to provide effective high level administrative support to the Client Services teams.
- Administers a portfolio of more complex / higher value accounts with a lesser degree of supervision, including:
- Management of WIP and Debtors on own portfolio
- Interpretation of Enhance Investment Reviews and completion of action points
- Completion of annual reviews
- Distribution checklists
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in trust or corporate administration.
- Knowledge of a variety of tax compliance and commonly used tax structuring.
- Likely to either possess or be studying for a relevant professional qualification (E.g. STEP, ICSA).
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills