An actuarial company is looking to recruit a Manager for their Actuarial Insurance department.
Key duties include:
- Representing the firm professionally and effectively with clients and to maintain a high standard whether by phone, in writing or in person.
- Being responsible for the review of checked work and to provide checking of work of other team members in the Insurance Actuarial department.
- Being responsible for the development and maintenance of computer models used within the Insurance Actuarial department.
- Developing appropriate formats for ad hoc reporting and other consultancy services.
- Providing support and guidance to team members in the production of such reports.
- Being responsible for ensuring the quality and timeliness of the delivery of insurance consultancy services.
The successful candidate must be a Fellow of the Institute or Faculty of Actuaries (or equivalent qualification outside the UK) with at least 2-3 years’ experience and be proficient in computer use including effective use of Word and Excel. Knowledge of PROPHET would be an advantage.