Are you an experienced trust professional? An international bank is seeking a Manager Trust Control to join their team.
- Overseeing financial crime and or the fiduciary review processes to ensure that periodic reviews are undertaken within specified deadlines
- Responsibility for direct reporting lines
- Training and developing team members in identifying risk or compliance issues that arise through reviews
- Ensuring the control function of the Group Trust is operated in accordance with relevant regulations, codes, policies, and best practice
- Re-evaluating the risk rating of customers under review
- Undertaking reviews
- Preparing management reporting as necessary
- Acting as vice chair or secretary at trust control committee meetings
Ideally, you need a minimum of 10 years’ experience in trust/company administration, along with in-depth knowledge of Guernsey AML regulations, Trustee and Director responsibilities. A relevant qualification is also required. If this sounds like a great opportunity, get in touch to register today!