A banking group is seeking a Senior Administrator- Custodian Trustee, to assist in the supervision and management of the Bank's activities as the Custodian Trustee for Guernsey Regulated Fund business.
- Monitor regulatory activities of each Fund to ensure that they comply with the applicable laws, rules, regulations and guidance notes for regulated schemes, and unregulated schemes, and their principal documents.
- Ensure that any regular daily duties, monthly, quarterly and half-yearly checks are carried out, to their completion in a timely and accurate manner, in particular cash and stock reconciliations, market values, FX rates.
- Keep a record of valuations received and update the NAV sheet through FVR checks
- Help with preparation and maintenance of the monthly fee spreadsheet ensuring Agents fees have been calculated in line with the agreements and presented for payment
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience at Administrator level.
- Good Knowledge and experience of the rules and GFSC guidance notes applicable to the Collective Investment Scheme business in Guernsey, with application of the same, and to keep informed of any changes/proposed changes to such rules.
- Working knowledge of pricing sources such as IDS and Bloomberg.
- Working knowledge of the Bank's computer system as well as sound network application skills.
- Good clear Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective personal organisation, prioritisation and time management skills.