Our client is looking for a Senior Administrator - Corporate Actions to ensure the timely administration and processing of standard & more complex corporate actions, shareholder meetings and all such related events.
The chosen candidate will notify clients via RMs/ARMs, processing instructions, monitoring and updating system records, in a timely and accurate manner.
The ideal candidate will have:
- In depth knowledge and experience of the rules and workings of corporate actions and established practices in all
- In depth understanding of different types of Corporate Action events & impact on share holdings and book-cost
- Personal organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- In-depth working knowledge of the Company's computer systems, particularly the Custody and Banking elements as well as sound network application skills
- A thorough working knowledge of global custodians software, pricing & corporate action information source such as IDS and Bloomberg to ensure they are utilised efficiently and effectively