A global wealth management organisation is seeking a Senior Administrator to join their Business Support Team until March next year. This is an important role providing accurate and effective back office support to the account executives for both the Retirement & Savings and Life & Disability lines of business.
- Data input and validation into the relevant systems
- Preparing paperwork for client transactions (surrenders, withdrawals, allocations)
- Ensuring client records are kept up to date
- Daily banking preparation and reconciliation
- Preparing client correspondence
- Preparation and checking of invoices
- Drawing up and maintaining procedures
- Assisting with user acceptance testing for any system developments
The ideal candidate will have the the following:
- Strong operational background in a data processing environment.
- Good academic qualifications.
- Intermediate computer skills with well-established capabilities in Microsoft office.
- Will typically have spent at least 3 years in a financial services environment and ideally will have a practical knowledge of life assurance products.
- Well organised and ability to plan own work and monitor work of others if required.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.