A dynamic commercial company has a vacancy for an ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant to join its finance team, to undertake the full range of duties across the multiple business units for the ecommerce and high street retail businesses within the Group.
- Assists with the transition from the existing accounting system Sage 200 to the new fully integrated, cloud operated software program Open Accounts.
- Deliver accurate and timely management accounts for a variety of commercial entities across Guernsey, UK & USA.
- Work with the existing Senior Accountant to develop and implement workflows to senior administrators across the group.
- Assist with sales ledger reconciliations and settlement variance analysis.
- Assist with the purchase ledger process using Open Accounts new OCR system following invoices from authorisation through to payment.
- Assist with the monthly Intrastat reporting and VAT reporting across multiple UK & EU countries.
- Assists with the year end audit
The ideal candidate will have a relevant management accountant experience, have a knowledge of Open Accounts, possesses Intermediate or Advanced Excel and have experience of working within a finance team in a commercial business environment with the ability to complete work within tight deadlines.