A commercial company has a vacancy for a self-motivated pro-active individual to join their team as a Security Officer.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of their clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern are noted during a shift and passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises
The desirable candidate will have previous experience in a busy and diverse security-related business, have good IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook, be a self-starter, with the ability to work autonomously;
A clean and valid driver’s licence is required.
This role requires the individual to work on occasional, weekends and evenings.