A global financial institution is looking for a Relationship Manager, to join their Global Family and Private Investment team, who are dedicated to supporting wealthy families and their charities and foundations.
- Build trusted relationships through engagement, effective communication and actions.
- Facilitate implementation of sophisticated wealth plans based on the direction given by the client and their advisors
- Discuss general financial forecasts and industry trends with clients
- Work with and provide support to the Account Management staff as necessary, and maintain close ongoing liaison with clients and advisers on more complex matters
- Actively assist in the sales process and the identification of opportunities to expand client relationships
- Review and consider client profitability and identify/address where fee levels are inappropriate
- Undertake annual client review of your client relationships ensuring that family structures / assets are correct and documented accurately
The successful post holder will benefit from having the following skills and attributes:
- Strong knowledge of Fiduciary and Guernsey regulatory environment
- Direct experience in interacting with demanding clients and meeting their needs
- Structured communication skills: ability to communicate complex ideas and ask targeted questions to arrive at solutions
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change, self-motivated and able to operate independently to drive results
- Excellent organizational skills and comfort in prioritizing competing demands