A private bank is seeking a Relationship Manager or an Account Manager to join their Financial Intermediaries team for a 4-month period.
- Undertake the day-to-day servicing of existing clients and the execution of their transactions
- Receive instructions (payments, security trades, foreign exchanges, Fixed deposits and corporate actions)
- from clients in person, fax, letter or by telephone. To carry these out directly or indirectly through the
- coordination of their completion by Banking Operations, ensuring that all necessary actions are taken
- for timely execution of the instructions.
- To own and develop a portfolio of the bank’s clients
- Build strong relationships with a growing portfolio of clients by delivering a consistently superior service.
- Good background in a front office client support
- Minimum of 5 + years’ experience in the financial services sector including client service and
- supervisory/management roles.
- Target oriented, with a record of meeting set objectives
- A willingness to undertake sales management, and in particular in the design and delivery of effective
- calling programmes and cross-selling initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills and a track record in working within a team
- Strong user awareness of IT skills