Our client is seeking someone with a strong background in project management and business analysis, within a financial or legal services environment, to join their team as a proactive Project Manager/Business Analyst to manage the analysis and delivery of a number of key, multi-jurisdictional projects.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Analysing the relevant business policies and procedures, working with the technical subject matter experts to ensure understanding.
- Ensuring the requirements are successfully progressed through to testing and implementation.
- Defining, shaping and setting up the appropriate governance structure to deliver the assigned projects in line with best practice, managing risks, issues, decisions and actions; escalating as appropriate.
- Managing direct and indirect project resources to identify capacity constraints and identify solutions to fulfil shortfalls, ensuring projects are delivered within agreed timeframes.
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress of assigned projects and formally reporting progress to the Head of Programme Delivery and Operational Excellence and key stakeholders.
- Setting up and monitoring project plans and budgets, implementing controls and escalation procedures.
Experience, skills & technical knowledge required:
- Proven track record in project delivery and successful system implementations/upgrades, using different project management techniques – Prince 2, Agile and MSP is desirable.
- Proven track record in business analysis, using the appropriate tools/techniques to define requirements and document processes – Lean Six Sigma, ISEB certifications are desirable.
- Proven track record in dealing with stakeholders globally.
- Attention to detail with the ability to work closely and effectively with a diverse group of people at all levels and to establish and maintain effective and productive working relationships.
- Strong IT and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent analytical skills with proven strength in understanding complex business processes and problems (within a legal or financial services environment).