Our client is looking for a Professional Services Consultant - Cyber Security to join their team. The successful candidate will often investigate, design and automate new technologies, providing for current and future needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge and a proven track record in designing solutions and products within the Cyber Security and email security domain
- Professional level qualifications in one or more of the following: CISM, CISSP, CISA along with CCNA or equivalent networking qualification.
- Proven and credible background of providing cyber security services
- Expertise in NGFW and any of the following technologies: Advanced Thread Protection, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Web Application Firewall, Network Security Management, SIEM, Network Virtualization, Software Defined Networks (SDN).
- Ability and experience in analysing and providing comparisons between manufacturer solutions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone, in person or written
- Shows initiative and acts independently to resolve problems