A commercial company is looking to recruit a Product Administrator to assist the Product team with the creation and inputting of supplier product listings onto the Company’s product database.
- Inputs all supplier product listings and create new product listings onto the product database.
- Matches and updates the database with all competitor prices.
- Investigates and corrects any product discrepancies between the database and the physical stock held to ensure that the database accurately reflects the current stock position.
- Deals with any product queries from Customer Services as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (including written) with the ability to deal with a range of key stakeholders across the business.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience of data inputting with the ability to record information accurately.
- Experience of working with a variety of computer software packages and databases.