A fiduciary services company is looking to recruit a Private Wealth Director, to act as Engagement Director on client cases providing advisory and fiduciary services in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations.
- Supported by the Engagement Administration Teams to proactively oversee the day to day management and administration of an engagement portfolio of client entities.
- Provide supporting fiduciary functions (four eyes principles) to non-engagement cases where necessary
- Meet financial targets in terms of budgeted chargeable hours, recovery rates and debtors
- Invoicing of fees and debt management relating thereto
- Liaison with Fiduciary Investment Services on quarterly investment performance monitoring
- Assisting Engagement and Administration Teams, including monitoring performance, resolving problems and contributing to technical issues
- Assist with the Manager and Administrator appraisal process providing honest feedback
- Assist with staff development/mentoring and contribute to their technical and practical training requirements
- Assist with recruitment process as required
- Assist with marketing and provide input to business development strategies where applicable
The desirable candidate will have several years’ experience in a similar role, have excellent communication and management skills.