A legal firm is seeking a PA to provide high quality personal and administrative PA support to the Group Managing Partner, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer mainly via remote working.
- Arranging meetings and appointments, managing diaries and inbox where appropriate for the Group Managing Partner, CFO and COO.
- Preparing correspondence, documents, presentations, and file notes.
- Helping to prepare for Strategy Board, Management Committee and Partner meetings.
- Processing and tracking expenses for the Managing Partner, CFO and COO.
- Arranging business trips and travel for the Managing Partner, CFO and COO.
- Providing support with internal events and all associated travel.
- Collating Board and meeting packs.
- Booking, preparing and clearing meetings rooms, set up IT, video and audio conferencing as necessary.
- Ensuring confidentiality of the firm's documentation and information.
The desirable candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a PA or secretarial role, preferably in a law firm or a professional services firm, have good organisational ability. and have Previous experience of working as a PA to a Director, Partner or Senior Manager level is desirable.