Do you have at least 3 years of experience in Fund Administration? A provider of trust and fund services is seeking an Officer Fund Administrator to join their team.
- Leading junior members of the team including training and development
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and ensuring that the service is delivered in accordance with service level agreements
- Liaising with client representatives, intermediaries lawyers, and other professionals
- Liaising with the investor services team to ensure drawdowns and distributions are performed in accordance with processes and procedures
- Preparing and reviewing regulatory and statutory reporting to a number of global regulations
- Preparing and reviewing Client File reviews
- Overseeing and detailed review of board packs
- Attending client meetings
- Assuming authorised signatory responsibility
Ideally, you need strong experience in Fund administration with sound technical knowledge of the regulatory framework. In addition, excellent client relationship skills are needed with great organisational skills and excellent attention to detail. If you think this sounds like an excellent opportunity, get in touch to register today!