A large commercial business is seeking an Office Administrator to join their team, to report on a day-to-day basis to the Office Manager / PA and will primarily be responsible for providing general office administrative and reception duties.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure reception area is tidy and ready to greet guests.
- Welcome and greet visitors at Reception.
- Distribute daily incoming mail/parcels and newspapers/magazines to the various departments.
- Provide administrative support to management and staff to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Maintain list of key contacts information for Reception Desk.
- Assist with company travel and accommodation bookings for management and staff.
- Allocate car parking spaces to employees on a weekly basis and ensure staff vehicle information is kept up to date.
- Reconcile monthly company credit card statement with accompanying receipts and given to Finance in a timely basis.
- Reconcile Aurigny statements with accompanying confirmations and given to Finance in a timely basis, ensuring a credit amount is always maintained.
- Reconcile taxi statements to give to Finance team
- Order and maintain stationery, domestic supplies and sundry items on a weekly basis.
- Replenish secure archivist recycling bins.
The desirable candidate for this role will have previous office administration experience, strong attention to detail, good working knowledge of Excel and Word and good communication, presentation and organisation skills.