Our client is looking for a Junior Trust and Company Administrator to join their team who will provide an exceptional level of service to the relationship officers in South Africa who service the underlying client base as well as those clients they service directly.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for bookkeeping duties, general administration of a portfolio of Trust & Companies, statutory work (minutes, agreements, Trust Instruments as required), liaising with clients and making payments, distributions, invoices, investments etc.
The desired candidate will have:
• At least 2 years+ experience in Trust & Company Administration
• Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work using own initiative, prioritise own work and be flexible to changing business and departmental needs
• Ability to work in a team
• Good GCSE/O Levels including English and Mathematics
• Microsoft Office – Word / Excel / Outlook / Powerpoint