A fund administration and fiduciary services company is looking to recruit a Junior Payments Administrator, to be responsible for inputting payments to various online banking systems.
Day to day activities will include, but are not limited to:
- All aspects of the bank payments process including inputting of bank payments on to on-line platforms and bank account balance / movement monitoring
- Purchase invoice logging and payment status updating
- Filing and scanning of payment packs
- Time recording
System knowledge Microsoft office applications, particularly Excel and Outlook and previous use of internet banking/payment systems and Acumen would be advantageous although not essential as full training will be provided in this position.
Applicants must have the following attributes:
- Pre requisites High level of attention to detail and common sense.
- Personal attributes Motivated individual, focussed, self-starter.
- Numeracy, the ability to learn spreadsheet skills and high level of attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work as part of a small team; good team player.
- Good communication skills