Our client is seeking an Assistant Manager to join their growing team, to manage the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of more complex trust and company structures, and to maintain a wide and detailed knowledge and understanding of company and trust administration generally, to include money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation.
The desirable candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- An enhanced level of technical knowledge, to include a relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACCA Intermediate level, ICSA Diploma, CIB, STEP Diploma) together with experience at senior administration level in the offshore industry.
- Excellent organisational and client management skills, together with a full knowledge of current company and trust legislation, and the local regulatory environment. This includes a high level of awareness of risk factors and compliance procedures.
- Professional manner with the ability to relate to persons at all levels, and to identify clients’ needs, responding to these quickly and effectively.
- An advanced technical knowledge as above, including detailed knowledge of the trust company’s software and systems.
- Good time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- CPD is a compulsory requirement for all trust company business employees.