Our client is looking for a HR Manager for the Channel Islands, to act as a point of contact for employees, supervisors and managers on all HR related issues and respond effectively to local and global queries in a timely manner.
- Advise managers on all aspects of the employee life-cycle – including recruitment, performance management, compensation etc.
- Coach managers through informal employee relations issues as well as manage formal employee relations investigations.
- Support client group on change activities such a restructuring or organizational design initiatives.
- Ensure the effective execution of HR processes (such as payroll and data management).
- Liaise with the Regional/Global HR Team to drive consistency across the business and to share best practice.
The successful candidate will ideally have at minimum of 4 years HR experience, and must be comfortable working autonomously whilst contributing to a larger global HR team.