A big 4 accountancy firm is seeking a HR Adviser to join their HR team for a 12-month period, to primarily support the Guernsey team with a particular focus on first-line support.
- Act as the point of contact for 'first line' manager and employee queries, respond to routine enquiries and escalate appropriately
- Support on-boarding activities (both annual in-take and ad-hoc)
- Support the Talent specialist by shortlisting candidates, assessing applications and conducting face-to-face and telephone/skype interviews as required
- Oversee absence management (planned and unplanned)
- Monitor the Population Management and Immigration status of all Guernsey colleagues and respond to queries
- Support annual reward activities, including submission of data to brokers, production of salary review and total reward documentation and updating records
- Oversee first aid and box-handling training
- Oversee contractual changes (promotions, changes in working pattern)
- Monitor benefits membership
This role would suit someone looking to develop their HR career further but could equally suit a seasoned HR professional looking to continue their HR career.