A private bank is seeking a Temporary Human Resources Administrator to join their HR team for a 6-month period.
- The administration of employee on-boarding and off-boarding procedures, including current employee changes.
- The administration of benefit programmes and holiday schemes for CI and UK, ensuring accuracy of data and systems are updated accordingly.
- The management of employee workspaces, ensuring data is retained correctly and all employee documents are saved according to GDPR procedures.
- The preparation and processing of CI and UK payroll and the associated reporting
- The administration and monitoring of internal and external training.
- Provide initial first day induction training to all new employees, including the completion of recruitment related paperwork.
Applicants must have up to two years’ experience in an HR Administration role, have advanced administration skills, with a high degree of numeracy and literacy and have previous experience of working with HR Database / Payroll software.