Are you an experienced Compliance professional? A world-leading administration services company is seeking a Head of Commercial Compliance - Associate Director to join their team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing and overseeing a team ensuring tasks are delegated appropriately and completed on time
- Ensuring regular team meetings to ensure information is shared and to provide development opportunities for staff training
- Acting as the Nominated Officer to the regulated entities
- Providing support to the senior leadership team to ensure the Funds business complies with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Developing strategies for the long-term development of the Commercial Compliance function
- Acting as CCO MLCO and MLRO to administered entities
- Monitoring and controlling new business to comply with client acceptance policies
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining an administered entities' compliance monitoring programme
- Providing compliance reports to the relevant client board
For this role, you must have a strong background in compliance, along with management experience. Good IT technical skills are also required, and a relevant professional qualification would be desirable. If this sounds like a great opportunity, get in touch with one of our team to find out more!