A financial and fiduciary services business is seeking a Head of New Business to be the first interactive point of contact from the Guernsey office for new clients.
- Reviewing documentation received from the potential clients
- Completing risk profiles, checklists & minutes for new business
- Preparing invoices and making payments
The desirable candidate will the the following skills and experience:
- A good working knowledge of the new GFSC AML/CFT Framework, including the Financial Crime Manual and the CRM is expected (this will also be covered by internal and external training)
- Highly competent user of MS Office packages particularly Excel, Outlook.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills, and organisational capabilities.
- Using and updating CAM’s in-house database, including maintaining share registers
- Excellent administrative skills including accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confidence to liaise with internal and external contacts.