A legal firm is seeking a Group Business Assistant to join their strategy board team, to provide high level administrative and project support to members of the Board and Business Services teams.
- Organisation of board meetings, collating board packs and minuting meetings.
- Coordination and administration of key projects across the firm
- Support for the Guernsey Local Managing Partner
- Administrative support (reporting) for the CFO & Director of Finance
- Support for Chairperson
The desirable candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Experience of working in a professional services environment.
- Business or Personal Assistant experience
- Minute taking
- Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent organisational ability
- Company secretarial experience and Project management or coordination experience is desirable