Do you have accounts experience? If so, we might have the perfect role for you as one of our clients is seeking a Fund Accountant to join their business.
- Carrying out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Bookkeeping funds, management companies, and associated fund structures within the team.
- Maintaining accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping.
- Assisting in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns.
- Assisting with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation, and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries.
Ideally, you will have 1-2 years' experience in a relevant role and be studying for an appropriate qualification. Computer literacy skills are essential as well as good interpersonal skills. Register with us today for a full job description before this great opportunity goes!