Due to our client’s success, they are now seeking a Fund Accountant to join their growing team to undertake the following duties:
- Answering client queries or forwarding them to the appropriate member of staff
- Taking part in the setup of alternative investment funds and other unregulated vehicles, and liaising with the client, auditors, independent tax specialists, lawyers, and other third parties
- Assist in maintaining financial records on our systems
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts and financial statements
- Assist in the coordination of audits any other related reports as part of the accounting and reporting process
- Coordinate and respond to investor queries requiring financial information
- Work with the fund administration team to prepare capital call and distribution notices.
The desirable applicant will hold a degree or equivalent in the discipline of Accounting, Finance, economics, or any other relevant field. Previous experience in the accountancy field would be considered as an asset as would a high level of IT literacy.
Applicants must be willing to pursue a relevant professional qualification such as ACCA.