An independent fund administration specialist is looking to appoint a Fund Accountant, to carry out routine day-to-day accounting of fund structures under the direction of a Financial Reporting Manager.
- Bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
The ideal candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Fundamental Skills level or ACA Professional level), have some technical financial services knowledge and have strong IT skills.