A captive insurance business is looking for a Finance and Administration Technical Team Coordinator, to work with the Finance and Administration Technical Team Manager/Leader and Operational Executives to ensure correct prioritisation of work within the technical team.
- Supervising of work flow within the F&A technical team
- Co-ordinate the team to meet deadlines.
- Responsible for the delivery of a high-quality service, ensuring that all client service standards are met for the client base.
- Production, review and authorisation of Management Accounts, Management Reports, Statutory Accounts and all other reporting requirements within pre-set time frames.
- Assisting with deposits including observing mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements. Reviewing payments and receipts, monitoring cash and Letter of Credit requirements.
- Supervising and reviewing investment reports and analysis, including controlling and reconciling investment management purchase and sale contract notes, portfolios and calculation of capital gains and losses.
- Assisting with the production of budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the relevant client needs.
- Supervise F&A team on company secretarial and compliance matters, working with both teams to ensure accurate records of all matters arising at Board Meetings.
Applicants must have 3-5 years’ experience within an accounting environment, excellent all-round communicator at all levels, with a positive working attitude, enthusiasm and adaptability to change, good organisational and time management skills and have a comprehensive working knowledge of accountancy, business and IT software.